Monday, August 10, 2009

Today I HAVEN'T lerned about relationships

Someone once told me that life is all about relationships and it struck me as something very true and a truth that perhaps affected the way I think about many things and people in general. As all things well worth their value, relationships are a constant changing variable (how's that for an oxymoron. We pull, we push, we expand and contract, hoping that the other party can somehow bend and mold to fit our needs. I have learned that I know not one thing about relationships, and I'm not only talking about romantic relationships, but those we have with EVERY SINGLE BODY around us. Whether it be a neighbor, your best friend, or your mother. I haven't learned to master relationships. I just wanted to let you all know...

No comments:

Post a Comment